If you would like to talk to a member of the Connected team, call us on 0333 016 2099.
- Your BoilerJuice monitor will be sent to you once you activate your account which happens once you have paid your first payment.
- The monitor is and will remain the property of BoilerJuice.
- The monitor will come equipped with a set of simple installation instructions enabling you to self install the device.
- Your monthly instalments are calculated using an estimate which is based on the current market price per litre for your area at the point of quotation.
- All payments will be added to your account balance which will be debited each time your oil is ordered.
- To make sure you are not paying too much, or too little, this amount will be reviewed from time to time, taking in to account adjustments in the market price per litre and your actual consumption.
- A standing charge of 20p per day will be added to and included in your monthly payments (inc. of VAT). This is to pay for the BoilerJuice Connected services.
- You WILL NOT be charged the standard service fee upon ordering oil (currently £3.49 per order)
- Your first monthly payment will be taken on a credit or debit card so you have funds immediately available to place your oil order
- 11 further monthly payments will then be set up as recurring payments on your nominated credit or debit card.
- You can order oil at any time, up to the value of your account balance. If your account balance is not sufficient to cover the value of your oil order you may need to make a top up payment on your account.
- BoilerJuice will send you automatic notifications of orders, you have the option to decline or cancel any order, however BoilerJuice accepts no liability in the event of your running out of oil if you do so.
- A minimum annual volume of 1,000 litres applies.
- BoilerJuice Connected is a 12-month minimum/maximum term contract. At the end of your initial term we will automatically renew your contract for a further 12 months.
- If you do not wish to renew your contract, you must settle any outstanding balance, or if you are in positive funds, we will refund these to you.
- At the end of your contract term, should you not wish to renew, you will need to return the BoilerJuice monitor to BoilerJuice.
- Should you wish to cancel your contract within the initial term, you must pay any outstanding balance including the balance of the standing charge for the full contract term. Should you have a positive account balance, we will refund this to you minus the standard charge due for the full contract term.
- In the event that you move house, please notify BoilerJuice of the moving date and your new address so we can close your account or provide you with a new monitor for your new property. In the event that you do not advise BoilerJuice of the move, you will continue to be liable for the daily standing charge for the contract term.
Click here for full Terms and conditions