Free from landlines & mobiles
0800 151 3135
Please read these competition rules carefully. By entering this competition, you are indicating your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
1. The Promoter is: Welsummer Ltd (company no. 5345637) whose registered office is at Suite 1 Clare Hall St. Ives Business Park, Parsons Green, St. Ives, Cambridgeshire, England, PE27 4WY.
2. To be entered into the prize draw competition you must:
(a) be a legal UK resident; and
(b) be 18 years old or over at the time of entry; and
(c) be a domestic heating oil (Kerosene28) user; and
(d) be living in a postcode area covered for delivery via the required Tanker Type by BoilerJuice.com; and
(e) Submit an order with your email address and postcode via the specified order entry form contained on https://www.boilerjuice.com/
3. Only entries submitted between jan11th 2017 and Jan 31st 2017 will be entered into the prize draw. Only one entry per household.
4. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Welsummer Ltd.
5. If you win the competition, we will notify you by SMS or e-mail. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two weeks of the closing date, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
6. The main prize drawn one per week only from jan11th 2017 through to Jan 31st 2017 is 500 litres of Domestic heating oil (kerosene28),
7. Exclusions Apply
(b) Excludes orders of “Red Diesel / Gas Oil (Class A2)”;
(c) Excludes Northern Ireland;
(d) Expiry date 2 months from date of issue;
(g) We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time without prior notice.
8. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
9. BoilerJuice Ltd's decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable and are subject to availability. BoilerJuice reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. BoilerJuice reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition or prize draw only. If we do this we will publish the amended rules and/or specific Terms and Conditions on the relevant page.
13. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.