Renewable Energy Survey Terms and Conditions:
- The prize draw is open to all respondents who complete the BoilerJuice Renewable Energy Survey.
Staff members of BoilerJuice are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
- Entry to the prize draw is by completing the NPS Survey. By completing the survey entrants confirm that they give permission to enter the prize draw.
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- There is 2 prizes (2 x £100 heating oil vouchers) : £100 BoilerJuice Vouchers will be sent to you.
- The prize draw is pulled on 7th July 2021 before 11.59pm
- The winner will be notified by a customer service agent via the telephone number allocated to their account and email. Once the winner has accepted, the winner’s email address used to complete the survey will be sent a breakdown of the vouchers specifications. If the winner does not claim the prize within 30 days of being notified then they will forfeit the prize and a re-draw will take place. To claim the prize, the winner must follow the instructions provided via email. The winner will receive their prize no later than 30 days after they claim the prize.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize and prizes are non-transferrable.
- No responsibility will be accepted for incomplete or lost entries or entries not received.
- In the event of any dispute, BoilerJuices decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The name of the winner will be available after 7th July of data pull by emailing Camilla George at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Please retain a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
- Promoter: BoilerJuice Registered Office: Suite 1 Clare Hall St. Ives Business Park, Parsons Green, St. Ives, Cambridgeshire, England, PE27 4WY.