Please read these terms and conditions carefully
Your relationship with BoilerJuice.com
- You will be deemed to accept these terms if you accept a prize.
- BoilerJuice.com may make changes to these terms from time to time. The most up to date version will be available from BoilerJuice.com
- By receiving a nomination that is completed via the online form (https://www.goqradio.com/win-with-q-radio/boilerjuice-key-worker-competition/), we will automatically place the individual into a prize draw. Once the form is completed and submitted the individual nominated, if a winner they will be contacted about your Prize Draw entry.
Prize Draw rules
- The Prize Draw is organised by BoilerJuice
- BoilerJuice reserves the right from time to time and at any time to cancel, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, or amend the Prize Draw or these rules with or without prior notice (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, notice, conduct or result of the Prize Draw, the decision of BoilerJuice shall be final and binding and no other correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Anyone who is nominated from the 23rd April until the 27th April will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
- There will be 5 winners, one winner will be announced everyday starting from the 27th April 2020 until the 1st May 2020. The winner will be chosen at random before 11.30pm each day and notified either on the day or the next working day. The prize will be arranged by BoilerJuice. All eligible entries received by this time will automatically be included.
- To nominate an individual and for them to be entered into the Prize Draw, the nominated individual must be a Northern Ireland resident and aged 18 years or over at the time of entry and classes as a key worker by the governments definition.
- The prize give away consists of the following – 5 winners who will each receive 500 litres of heating oil.
- The prize is valid from the date that the winner is notified they have won. Therefore, prizes are valid from the 27th April -1st May.
- The winning customer’s information will be retrieved from the BoilerJuice system and customers will be notified by social media and will be contacted by QRadio to take part in the radio show if they have won.
- The winner’s name may also be published on BoilerJuice social media. If a winner does not respond to BoilerJuice message within 7 days of being notified by BoilerJuice, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and BoilerJuice shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize).
- BoilerJuice accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. BoilerJuice further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. BoilerJuice accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by BoilerJuice.
- The prize is valid for 1 year from the date the customers is notified they have won.
- The prize is only valid for standard delivery options.
- The prize is only valid for 500 litres of Kerosene28.
General legal terms
- Nothing in these terms excludes or limits BoilerJuice’s liability for losses which may not be excluded or limited by applicable law. Subject to this, BoilerJuice shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you in relation to your nomination entry to the Prize Draw, including indirect or consequential losses such as loss of profit, loss of goodwill or business reputation, or loss of data suffered by you.
- BoilerJuice shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, cancellation of event from the organisers, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- You acknowledge and agree that each member of the group of companies of which BoilerJuice is a part of may directly enforce, and rely upon, any provision of these terms. Other than this, no other person or company may benefit from these terms.
- These terms shall be governed by English law. BoilerJuice and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England to resolve any legal matter arising from these terms.
The Best Reviews
Rated 9.2 out of 10 based on 37,654 reviews on TRUSTPILOT
Proud to be most trusted heating oil provider
Competitive, reliable and easy to order
I have had 3 deliveries via Boilerjuice over past few months and each time the price has been very competitive, especially if you dont need oil urgently...
Always smooth process
Always a smooth, easy order and delivery process. I've been with Boiler juice for many years and am very happy with the service received.
Would recommend to anyone
Always the cheapest, easy to order, have used them 3 times. Oils always delivered on time or early. Brilliant company would highly recommend anyone to them.
Good to Know
New to Heating Oil
How do Buying Weekends work?
Every day, we group qualifying orders in the same postcode district to help our customers save more on their heating oil.
Over Buying Weekends these orders are grouped across Friday, Saturday AND Sunday, giving you an even better chance of receiving a Group Saving
Best Price Promise
Save more with Group Savings
Typically, when you buy more than 2,000 litres of heating oil, you will pay a lower price per litre than if you were buying 500 litres.
This is because it is cheaper for Suppliers to deliver one large ‘bulk’ order to one area, than it is for them to deliver several smaller orders in different areas.